For enquiries & purchasing call
+44(0)161 343 5220
In light of recent guidelines surrounding COVID-19 we would like to reassure our clients and potential clients that it is business as usual and that there will be no disruption to service. Being a small team of less than 20 employees, all office and production colleagues are continuing to ensure the normal operation of Propac Thermoforming Ltd.
We are a High Hygiene site working to the standards of BRCGS Issue 6 with hygiene policies in place, however we feel it is prudent to implement new short term procedures to minimise risk which will include the following.
· All meetings and factory visits postponed until further notice.
· Access to all office and production areas restricted to employees only, and engineers in the case of emergency breakdowns.
· Re-issuing of hand washing and hygiene advice to all employees, including increased hand cleaning frequency guidance.
· Regular sanitising of door handles and banisters and keyboards and any other areas in daily use.
· Staff are asked to self isolate for 14 days if they feel they have symptoms.
· An infrared Thermometer is on site to test employee’s temperature if there is any doubt as to their well being or they are displaying symptoms.
We will continue to monitor the advice of the government and chief medical officer, and will update our policies and advice in line with this.
We currently remain fully operational with no impact on capacity or delivery.